This event will gather engineers of all stages of their career, from all disciplines, and from the Mackay region for an evening of jovial celebration and professional recognition in a two course dinner setting.
Held at Mackay's Ocean International, you'll discuss the year that was and the year incoming with like-minded professionals from your area.
We look forward to welcoming back the engineering community to face to face events in 2020.
More information about the presenter and topic to come.
This event is face-to-face only.
Bookings are compulsory and Engineers Australia will not provide entry to anyone who shows up without proof of booking.
The health and safety of our members, guests and staff is our highest priority and a range of measures are being implemented in-line with, and in addition to, the QLD Government WHS regulations and COVID-19 policy to ensure everyone's wellbeing.
Please adhere to the following when attending an EA Event:
- Please use the sanitizer stations provided
- Please ensure you complete the guest register using the QR code provided
- Please maintain the 1.5 metre physical distancing rule
- Stay home if you are sick, have been advised to self-isolate or travelled from overseas in the last 14 days or returned from a Government determined hotspot
- Avoid close contacts with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms
- Member Rate: $60.01 ($54.55 excl. GST)
- Technical Society Member Rate: $90.00 ($81.82 excl. GST)
- Student Member: $55.00 ($50.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $90.00 ($81.82 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113