BSB40920 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice is delivered by Engineering Education Australia's wholly-owned Registered Training Organisation, The Moreland Group (RTO number 6332). Enrolments close 21 June 2021.
Project management is a vital part of any project. In this 12-month qualification, you'll learn the methods and strategies for keeping a project on track, within budget and scope while delivering the intended outcomes.
This qualification is ideal for project administrators and support staff who help manage projects.
Using your own projects, you'll learn how to:
- develop end-to-end project documentation
- understand stakeholder needs
- assist with project issues and changes
- participate in project review and log lessons learned
- identify, assess and report on risks
- support procurement activities throughout the project lifecycle
- determine appropriate project control mechanisms
- efficiently report on project status
By the end of the qualification, you'll have the tools and methods to support the implementation, management, and completion of engineering projects.
Content and learning outcomes align with 'A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge' (PMBOK® Guide)* 6th Edition. This is the Project Management Institute’s global standard for project management.
*PMBOK is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute Inc.
Is this course for you?
This course suits:
- engineering graduates
- project officers
- personal assistants
How you’ll learn
You can complete the BSB40920 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice entirely online over 12 months.
You’ll attend this course through our online platform where you’ll get:
- access to online learning materials such as videos, ebooks and quizzes
- access to a dedicated industry facilitator who is also a project management professional
- the opportunity to collaborate with other learners
- the chance to discuss and share your knowledge and experience.
- Non Members:
The Moreland Group
+61 (03) 9321 1781