Join the Queensland electrical sector for an evening of celebration and professional recognition at their 2021 eDinner.
This semi-formal event will be hosted at Customs House. Enjoy canapes on arrival with amazing views of the Story Bridge, a three-course meal and beverages to celebrate with your engineering community peers.
This is a joint event brought to you by:
- Electrical Branch QLD
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology - IET
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers - IEEE
- The Information, Telecommunications, and Electronics Engineering College - ITEE
- The Electric Energy Society of Australia - EESA
Commissioner, Australian Energy Market Commission, Australia
Merryn is one of the five AEMC Commissioners responsible for overseeing the development of the rules for the national electricity and gas markets and advising governments on energy market development policy.
Prior to joining the AEMC, Merryn worked in the Queensland electricity industry, including eight years as Chief Executive of Powerlink Queensland. An electrical engineer by profession, Merryn has long held an interest in the inter-relation and evolution of the broader energy ‘ecosystem’; how collaboration with industry and consumers plays a crucial role in its development; and incorporating technology developments as part of the transition to a lower-carbon future.
- Member Rate: $110.00 ($100.00 excl. GST)
- Technical Society Member Rate: $110.00 ($100.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $55.00 ($50.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $150.00 ($136.36 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113