If you’re a civil or structural engineer practising in Victoria, time is running out for you to be registered by 1 October 2022.
While that might seem like plenty of time to get registered, you actually need to start your pathway to registration by 30 June 2022 to meet that deadline. This includes getting your competency assessed.
Electrical and Mechanical engineers also need to be registered with the Business Licensing Authority (BLA) between now and December 2023.
Where to start?
Engineers Australia is here to help you, with a range of pathways to registration.
In this free information session, we’ll take you through what you need to know about your registration requirements in Victoria, what you need for your assessment of competency, and a range of options for your next steps.
Have your questions about the pathway to registration answered by our team of experts throughout the webinar.
Who should attend?
We recommend attending this webinar if you're any one of the following:
- Civil and structural professional engineers practising in Victoria.
- Engineers who are working on projects that are based in Victoria, even while residing outside Victoria.
- Electrical and Mechanical engineers working on projects in Victoria.
You do not need to be a member of Engineers Australia to attend.
Why choose Engineers Australia to get assessed?
- Only we can assess all engineering qualifications, including those obtained overseas.
- Only we can assess all areas of professional engineering.
- We are the only Australian assessment entity with a Chartered pathway to registration.
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113